Friday, October 9, 2009

Leopard Dress!

Since I sassed it up for work today, I thought I'd post a photo of my outfit. . . This is the Elie Tahari dress I got the amazing deal on in Palm Springs. . . and it was still on sale for full price at Saks when I got back! HAH! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look terrific...and on a Friday! It must really feel good to know what a bargain you got.

Bandster said...

YOu really do look amazing. And I love the way you have made your band work for you without it taking over your life. You are an incredible bandster success.

Hx

susieq4givn said...

You look smoking hot! Way to go!

Brooke said...

Wow, seriously chic. Am loving the red lip, too!

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS!!!! And I think you should go to court one day in that... (would that be allowed?!?!?). Flaunt it girl, flaunt it!!! You are so svelte!

Mary said...

You Look amazing in that dress!!! I LOVE that dress its beautiful!!!

headin_to_mxico said...

I have to say that along with losing the sixty pounds you've also lost years. You look so youthful!

Angie Cummings said...

you look TINY!

Anonymous said...

MEEOOOWWW

Lynn said...

You are seriously one hot mama! You must be so proud of yourself Catherine, you have come so far and look absolutely terrific.

THE DASH! said...

Only one thing to say: Reowwww!! You look beautiful and I love that dress.. (crap, that was two)

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Like everyone else said, you look awesome, the dress is beautiful, and you look so thin! You are soooo close to goal. In fact you could stop now but I'm sure it'd feel better to make it to the goal you set for yourself.