Right now, I'm laughing out loud because I just opened this card from one of my best friends -- we've been friends for more than 20 years (and, I should add have done more than our fair share of karaoke and attending Madonna concerts during that time). Too, too funny! :)
(Not sure how clear this will be on the computer -- it says
"Damn it! I wanted to sing 'Like a Virgin'!")
I have a fun day in store -- heading to my favorite local spa to meet a few girlfriends at 1:45 for an afternoon of pampering! Then, I'm having dinner with another friend later tonight. I had been worried that I wouldn't be able to do a dinner out this year (I'm still on soft foods now), which is why we arranged for the spa plan. But, in retrospect, I see that it really would have been fine and that there are plenty of things I could have ordered. Good to know!
In other band-news, I'm still struggling with the same 2 lbs -- they have come back & gone off twice now. That's partly behind my motivation to get back to working out. I want them gone for good! And to take plenty of their friends with them!! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment