OK. . so, tonight I went to the masque ball that I mentioned earlier. It was actually a lot of fun, and I managed to keep it very low key and moderate my alcohol intake to just two glasses of wine because (a) of the band and (b) because one of my very best friends is coming in from London tomorrow and I don't want to be tired!
Anyway, I took a few photos and thought people might get a kick out of them. I did take a full-length photo of me in the dress before I left the apartment, but I'm not really sure it shows the dress as well as it deserves to be shown. Oh well . .it's the best one I've got!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!! I did let myself have a little candy today -- a few sugar free Werther's caramels . . I am such a freaking martyr! :) :)
Fingers crossed that my scale works tomorrow . . otherwise, I'm returning it for a new one!
2 comments:
Yaaay!!! I was able to read your latest post. You look ABSOLUTELY BEAUUUUUTIFUL in your dress and that mask is fabulous!!! Sounds like you had a fun time!
Hope you're having tons of fun with your friend. Write when you have the time. Soooo cool that I have a pen pal in NYC!!! If you ever want to visit Lake Havasu City, AZ you have a guest room here ready and waiting!! You've never experienced Spring Break til you visit ours. And next Spring you'll be in your teenie-keenie!!!
Take care -
Cindy
Thanks, Cindy!! So nice! I still am feeling very much like my "before" version of myself. . but that pretty dress sure does help me to feel good nonetheless! :)
Had a really nice weekend and saw a bunch of friends. Am still on full liquids until Thursday and all is going well!
Catherine
Post a Comment