Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SMALL SV!! (But I'll take what I can get!!)

We have a breakthrough! After a week or two of struggling with the same 2 lbs, I'm finally .4 down below my lowest post-op weight. YAY! This means I'm down a total of 13.6 since I started my pre-op diet -- which translates into 3 lbs a week since I started my pre-op diet. I'm feeling really good about this. Must remember not to get so disappointed when I stall, especially since I have no restriction right now.

4 comments:

Lulu's Journey said...

I totally agree.. I have an obsession with the scale and can't seem to make myself quit getting on it. It totally frustrates me! Congratulations on the "loss." I can't wait for the first fill so that I will see some dramatic results!!

Kaleene Henn said...

Hi My name is Kaleene and I am from Ventura, CA. I have my first consultation appt for the band on the 25th of Nov and I can't wait. I am so ready to make a change in my life and hope the process is quick. I love your blog and look forward to new posts. Your insight is motivating to me and helps me through all my fears and concerns. Thanks, keep posting.
Kaleene

Anonymous said...

AWESOME !! Your doing just great !

Catherine55 said...

Thanks, ladies!! :)