7 years ago
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
NSV!
Well, I've never been so happy to have someone tell me my outfit isn't working as I was this afternoon! I was talking to our receptionist (who I am friendly with and who I let know that I was dieting a few weeks ago -- I am not telling people at work about the band), and she said that she could really see that I've lost weight. AND, she said that the dress I wore today (mind you . . it's one of my favorites, a grey wool wrap-around that is as comfy as my bathrobe, but looks (er, better make that "used to look") polished enough for work) is now too big and doesn't fit me properly. She said that I might be able to get away with wearing it ONE more time, but that it's time to retire the dress!! She is a total sweetheart, so all of this was delivered really nicely. Anyway, while this definitely meant that I wasn't looking all that great today, it was really nice to hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment